CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Penny Learns to walk and talk and balk

So, I understand that many of those who may read our blog have not been privileged to see sweet little Penny using her new found ability to carry herself to trouble on her own to feet! This video should remedy that. Its a little long at 4 minutes, but it starts Feb 6th and finishes yesterday. It was less than a week between her first couple steps and her walking all over the place. I hope you all enjoy!

(oh, and it was filmed using our awesome Flip HD Ultra, so you can make it bigger and see her snotty nose up close and personal!)

11 comments:

KarenM said...

I'd love to see it, but it says "This video is private". ?

Adam said...

Sorry about that Karen, try it now

Brad and Erica said...

Oh, she is possibly the cutest little baby ever! I think my favorite part was when they were in the bathtub. That little scream was adorable!

Julie said...

She is so cute! I wish I could see her in person!

Amber said...

Ahhh! She is so cute!!! Love it! Thanks for putting this up Adam! Also, it was fun to see bits of your house, it looks beautiful!

Becky said...

Precious! Thanks for sharing your wife with us for a few days. Especially since you were sick and didn't have her to make you homemade Chicken noodle soup and stuff.

heather said...

I love it! Oh, and I love how she said bye. My kids and I watched that part over and over again.

Lynette said...

Way cute video you guys! That age is SO cute too! The boys look like they just LOVE her! :) Isn't the Flip camera awesome, we love ours too.

Eliza said...

I. Love. Her. So. Bad. You may be short a kid (or 3) when I come home after my visit.

Kendra said...

I can't believe she is already taking steps! What a big girl!! Time goes so fast!

Amelia said...

Where do I even start? First of all, I may be taking a trip out there to find your house in hot Georger, steal your little girl, and never be heard from again. It just may happen. Secondly, my favorite part of Penny's walking video was at the beginning when Bridger (I think it was Bridger, I could only see the back of his head) started chanting, "Go Penny! Go Penny!" and she immediately started shaking it. Lastly, I've never seen so much of your house and it is quite lovely.