CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Girl's Weekend

I've known these girls for a long time. I knew of Hannah in Monterey when I was pregnant with Brody, but we didn't meet until 2005 when we were both new to Grovetown. We became instant best friends and were together almost every day. I met Megan soon after that. We were all in the same ward for about 4 years. I can't imagine going through this life without my Georgia ladies.

Hannah lives in Miami and I don't get to see her very often so I'm so glad she comes to Utah to visit family once a year or so.

We started out our weekend going to Costa Vida for dinner. Then we just hung out at the hotel and talked into the week hours until we fell asleep. In the morning after breakfast, we went to get pedicures. Lots of laughs. My nail guy was Alex and he was really funny. Poor Megan didn't get a very good technician even though it was her BIRTHDAY!
After our pedicures, we ran some errands together, which sounds lame but wasn't. We decided even running errands together is awesome (or at least better than being at home with our kids).
Our final stop was the Village Baker for lunch. Those cinnamon rolls.....DIE. They're the first cinnamon roll I've tasted that I like better than my own.
 
I wish we could do this more often. Love these girls.

Bonus- Hannah and her shoe polish mitt that she insisted on wearing all night. 

0 comments: