CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Cub Scout Field Trip

Bridger's Bear leader needed someone to go with her for the scout activity and asked if I could go. I have a hard time around groups of loud obnoxious kids so I was kind of dreading it. The scout leaders do so much for our boys so I knew I needed to pay them back so I agreed to go.


The police officer was really good with the kids and answered all of their questions. He gave us a tour of the office, the booking room, and the garage. He also let the boys see inside his car and turn the lights and siren on. The boys loved it so much and I had a really good time. It was fun to see Bridger excited and he was the life of the party!

 Bridger's first (and hopefully last) mug shot.


He loved it. So so much. There was a big rifle in the car that the boys all oohed and awed at. The officer gave all the boys a fingerprinting kit to take home. We all had a great time.

0 comments: