CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our Family


This is our family according to Brody. He came to me and said, "This is my family!" The top one is me, then Bridger ("our baby"), the huge head is Adam and then Brody is under him. The one is there "because Bridger was one yesterday."

I love that Brody can recognize that the four of us are a family and that we have heads, arms and legs. Someday I'll teach him about torsos and necks. And maybe noses. Truthfully, these pictures remind me of a scary movie like "The Ring" or something but he's three, okay? If any of you want a drawing of yourself, just ask. I'm sure Brody won't mind.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Correa Family said...

He he he. That's funny.

Brooke said...

You are lookin a little fat in that pic Jess.

heather said...

I love it! I wish Gabe could draw like this...but for now it is just scribbles.

Tayla said...

I think his pictures are great. What a cute family!

Becky said...

Love it. Maybe you should start teaching him how to write his name illegibly because he definitely is going to be an artist.

Scott and Katelyn said...

this is precious.

Brianna said...

I love little kids art! So cute!