CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

We're In and I'm Out

We haven't had the internet or a home phone for almost 2 weeks now. I think I've had enough non-technology time. I'm ready to be back in the loop. We are in our new house now, which we love. We are having some wiring problems, hence the no phone and internet. In order for me to write this post, Adam plugged a very long phone cord into the computer and ran it out the window to the outside phone box. It looks really ghetto. Still no home phone, though. We have to wait for the electrician to come (again) and fix stuff.

We have been busy hanging curtains and getting angry at shelves that don't want to hang right. I really forgot all the things (and expenses!) that come with a new house. Hopefully it will be done soon.

The other big news is that I got release as our ward Relief Society president. It was just the right time. It was a challenging two years for me but now I feel like I can have any calling and be totally fine with it. I just feel sorry for the new president. It's a tough place to be.

We haven't taken pictures of anything for a really long time so no photos- sorry, Mom.

We are heading to Utah soon for my brother's wedding and we are really excited to see everyone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know you are still out there! I can't wait to see pictures of the new house--with you in it.

heather said...

i'm glad you're back. Can't wait to see pics!

Aivaz Family said...

I am excited that you are in your new house. Sorry about being released. Except not really. I love your face a lot.

Anita said...

I hate hanging shelves!! Congrats on getting released...two years is long enough:0)

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Glad you got a breather from Relief Society ... so much work! AND I'm glad you're in your in your new house ... hope things get settled with the phone/computer!! Have a fun trip to UTAH!

Becky said...

Wanna play in one day???