CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I'm not really sure what's going on here. He looks like a serial roll killer.
This year we have a lot to be thankful for. Adam has a great new job, we moved into our beautiful dream home, our boys are funny and delicious, and we have a female offspring on the way...what more could we ask for? We are also so thrilled that we're now approaching Christmas and it's easier to focus on the Savior, His birth, His sacrifice, and what it all means to us. We recognize our many blessings and are so thankful for them.

12 comments:

Aivaz Family said...

You are hot. Female offspring are fun! I miss you and what not.

Lenae said...

You look great, Jessica! Looks like you guys had a nice Thanksgiving, and I'm glad everything is going well for your little family :)

Kendra said...

Finally a baby bump picture!! You are seriously a hot pregnant lady!! Your house looks so pretty too! I am glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

heather said...

I agree with Kendra, you are a hot pregnant lady!
Such a great post. So much to be thankful for this year. Thanks Jess.

sNick said...

A serial roll killer? Haha, you kill me.

Jonathan and Rachel said...

I forgot how awesome you look pregnant!! I love it! Hope you're feeling okay ... and I'm so glad you're having a GIRL!

Eliza said...

Your bracelet is cute and you are correct, your boys are delicious.

The Mitchells said...

You are so tiny! How do you do it?!

Becky said...

Yea! A bump finally. So I want to be a serial roll killer if I can have one of those rolls! And what is with everyone taking from the center first?

Scott and Katelyn said...

probably the cutest preggo ever. seriously. have you gained ANY weight?

Tayla said...

Cute baby bump! :) The game we played was Settlers of Catan. It is awesome! But you can get a little bit testy with the other players. :)

vaxcel lighting said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.