CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 7, 2016

FInley's Blessing


I've never loved a baby that wasn't my own as much as I love this girl. She's perfect. I'm so glad I live close enough that I could see her blessed.

 Eliza was beaming. She makes motherhood look exactly like happiness.
Notes from Finley's Blessing:

Finley Blake Yeafoli

I bless you that you have a deep rooted understanding of the love Heavenly Father has for you.

That you will feel his love throughout your life and take that love to others.

That you will build relationships with others, especially Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

That you will have an understanding of the Atonement and utilize it often in your life.

You will make many friends throughout your life and will be a strong influence. I bless you that you will be a leader in your community. Others will look to you and emulate your behavior. That you will be a leader in the church - Those who come to you for counsel, use the Spirit.

You will also be a leader in you home, a peacemaker. I bless you to bring your family members together when there is contention. You will bring them closer together and closer to Christ and Heavenly Father.

I bless you with health and strength as you grow. That you will feel the need to build the kingdom of heaven.

I bless you with a desire to read the scriptures, that your testimony will grow and that you will help others' testimonies to grow; that you will remember that you are a tool in Heavenly Father's hands.

I bless you that when the time comes, you will meet a man that will take you worthily through the temple. Both of you will have a family that you will take through the eternities.

I bless you with these and all other things that Heavenly Father has in store for you. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
It used to be pretty seldom that we were all six together, but since I moved to Utah, it happens a few times a year and it's AWESOME!
Everyone that came to see baby Finley blessed. So many good people.

0 comments: