CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Picture Tag

I'm not really up to posting a long blog about the fun things we were able to do with Adam before the big "event" (I don't want to advertise it on my public blog). I will eventually write all about it. For now, I have been tagged and here are the rules: You have to take pictures of the following things, right away, without straightening or cleaning anything up.

The Closet- I'm not really sure why there is a beach ball in our closet.
The Toilet- Why would anyone want to see my toilet?
What your kids are doing right now- Playing in the backyard (don't worry- I can see them from the computer. I'm not TOTALLY neglectful).
The Fridge- I am not one for organizing the fridge.
The Kitchen Sink- Those are the boys' cereal bowls from breakfast.
The Laundry Room- I will admit, I did take a few things off the top of the dryer. One of the things on my to-do list is to organize the laundry room shelf. It's getting out of control.
My favorite room in the house- my craft/piano room. There is a funny story that goes along with this. I call this room my crafting room and one day Adam asked Brody where I was. Brody said, "In the crappy room". Adam checked the bathroom and I wasn't there and finally he found me in the crafting room and realized what Brody had said. It was pretty funny.
My favorite pair of shoes- I don't wear these that often but I love them. They are fun.
Self Portrait- in my jammies.

10 comments:

Adelheide said...

You know... I was wondering what your toilet looked like, so I'm glad you posted a picture of it!

Jacob Parry said...

I didn't know that you had a fancy piano...that is way cool. I got really excited what I saw it and I could only imagine how happy it makes you.

Also, you look super different.

XOXO

Jacob Parry said...

Look at the times that Heidi and I posted our comments...cool huh?

It is actually only 11:54 where I am...I promise.

Leslie Watters said...

Your house is sooo clean compared to mine. And I only have one kid.

Audrey and Mike Findarle said...

you are so freakin hot ok?

Kendra said...

Thanks for playing! Those shoes are super cute! I am available if you want to talk, just give me a call!! Love ya!!

jack+alli said...

jessica~this is allison {strebeck}...you have the *cutest* boys! i'm so glad i ran into your blog~your family is adorable!

Becky said...

I was laughing out loud at your story of the "crappy" room. Hilarious. And you'd better get to work on that laundry room shelf. It is disgraceful!

Lenae said...

Thanks for the compliments! They made my day. As for you, your house is the most amazingly clean and organized house I've seen in awhile. I'm inspired. For reals.

Unknown said...

what a freakin retard