CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jess!!

26 years ago the world got a lot better.

And it has been getting better ever since.

Here are some things that most of you probably already know about Jess, but I'll share anyway just to be sure.

1) Jess is a kind-hearted person who cares about and wants to help others.

2) She loves little children, and is not embarrassed to be a goof ball. At heart I think she is still a little kid sometimes (especially when she is dancing.)

3) She is always working and willing to over come her fears. For example, she used to take 2 months to prepare a lesson for RS and dreaded it, now she can prepare one in 1 night and only sweats a little. Example 2 - some times she will try new and exotic foods - like potato soup.

4) She loves to have fun and laugh. Every time she laughs I am reminding of the fun loving crazy girl I knew in high school. (for those wondering, that girl was Jess)

5) Jess is forgiving. Any other probably would have ditched me by now, but Jess keeps supporting me and giving me "second" chances.

6) She has a strong and simple faith in Jesus Christ, never doubting and always believing.

7) She cries during the movie Cars (and so have I. Seriously, its a good movie.)

8) She is especially crafty and creative even though she doesn't always believe that fact. I think we all know that the proof shows she is.

9) She is hot.

10) Jess is better than other people. (Not in her opinion, just in mine.) I know I'm not supposed to compare, but I often find myself thinking how grateful I am that Jess does or doesn't do something that I see other women not doing or doing. I'm grateful that I was blessed to find someone as attractive inside and out as she is; and she only gets better with age.

So today I hope you all can join me in saying to Jess: "Thanks for coming. You're cool and I'm glad to know you. Also, you have really pretty eyes. And your smile is boss."

This is the only baby pic I could find of Jess, the hairy one is her brother Zach. Some say she looked like an alien, but I don't see it.

24 comments:

Sylwia said...

happy birthday jessica!!

Lant Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great fun day.

Brad and Erica said...

Happy Birthday! We think the world is a better place because you are in it. We miss you!

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Lenae said...

Happy Birthday!!! And good for you about the potato soup :)

Bastianclan said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!

Layne and Lorrie said...

Happy Birthday, Jessica! Hope you have a day and year full of smiles!

Anita said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!! Have a great day...I can't believe you're only 26--I'm old. Enjoy your twenties!!

Amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Winn Family said...

YAY--happy birthday. At the first of the blog, I thought to myself--how funny would it be if Jessica wrote this--HA HA--way funny! You're awesome and I'm soooooooooo glad to be friends-you're the coolest!

The Galan Family said...

Happy Birthday Jessica! Hope all your birthday wishes come true! :)
Have a fun day.

heather said...

Happy Birthday!!! I agree...you are very crafty! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Aivaz Family said...

Happy Birthday, Jess!! You are attractive and what not!! Have a great day!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite kind of visiting teacher -- the kind who complains WITH me instead of making me feel ungrateful for all my "blessings":)

And you ARE hot.

Leslie Watters said...

Hope y'all have a great Birthday Pizza night! Love you Jess!

Zachariah Parry said...

May your birthday be really sweet.

Becky said...

Thanks for coming. You're cool and I'm glad to know you. Also, you have really pretty eyes. And your smile is boss."

Anonymous said...

You are amazing, Jessica. Happy birthday!

Jessica said...

No, mom- thank you for inviting me. And bringing me too.

Jacob Parry said...

Do you love you? I love you....You came out of Mom!

Eliza said...

Thanks for coming. You're cool and I'm glad to know you. Also, you have really pretty eyes. And your smile is boss.

Eliza said...

Crap, I should have read mom's smart a comment before leaving one of my own. Now I look like a copier.

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday Jess! I really hope it was wonderful! I especially enjoyed Adam's comment about trying exotic foods like potato soup! He's a little funny! Love you!!

sNick said...

Thanks for coming. You're cool and I'm glad to know you. Also, you have really pretty eyes. And your smile is boss.

Crap, I should have read your mom's smart a comment before leaving one of my own. Now I look like a copier.

Crap, I should have read Eliza's comment, too. Now I look like a double copier.

Happy birthday! I didn't realize that there's only a year between us. Sweet!