CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"And to the Pugrik"



Brody's teachers at school told me they were concerned because Brody wasn't saying the pledge of allegiance with the rest of the class. I wasn't too worried- he's three. He's not unpatriotic or a terrorist. He's just three. I worked on it with him at home to see if he knew it and was just afraid of saying out loud at school. He got more comfortable saying the big words and now he says it with the rest of the class. And now he's going to say it to you. I love it.

9 comments:

Aivaz Family said...

Fabulous. Loved it.

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Cuteness!

Adelheide said...

I definitely don't think I knew the pledge of allegiance at three, so I'm very impressed. Oh and I love his hair.

Lenae said...

Whether he knew it or not, at least he's rocking some amazing hair.

Tayla said...

That is impressive for a three year old! He got every single word. Amazing! (And cute too!)

Becky said...

I'm going to ask my congressman to write a bill to add the burp in there. It is so cute!

Winn Family said...

yay!!! That was so so cute! I love him! Congrats Brody!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

That is ADORABLE! So cute that you treasured that proud moment and got it on tape. I think I still fumble over the BIG words, ha ha!

Kendra said...

That is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life!! I especially like the end when he asked to see it, now that is more like a 3 year old!