CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer = Swimming!

Today we went to the neighborhood swimming pool for the first time as a family today. It was Penny's first swimming experience so we were pretty excited about it. We couldn't wait to see her squirmy shocked face. We got her in her cute little ruffly swimming suit and loaded all of our floating devices, towels, sunscreen, and our trusty portable baby swing and headed over to the pool.

This is the look that says, "I look goooood."
We were a little disappointed, but also thrilled that Penny LOVED it. No funny faces, no screaming or whimpering. She just enjoyed the refreshing cool water. And the fact that she looked so amazingly adorable probably made it all the more enjoyable for her.

Brody and Bridger were fighting over this *baby* floater the whole time. They need swimming lessons bad. They are both afraid of the water.

After Penny was in the water for about 10 minutes, she was exhausted and passed out.





8 comments:

Winn Family said...

ha ha! i love the "I look good" look! LOVE IT! And seriously--so great that she did so well at the pool!!!

Eliza said...

First of all, I love those kids. Second of all, come play ok? Third of all, I am insanely excited to come to Georgia and play. We can go swimming, ok?

debsditties said...

what a good baby! and so adorable to boot!!! are you going to be at Michael's farewell??? we are trying to make it! hope to see you and squeeze that baby!!!!!

Becky said...

What cute kids! Can't wait to see all of you.

heather said...

I love Penny in her swimsuit! Can't wait till you guys get here.

Jay and Sherrie said...

So cute. You guys have such a great family. We miss you!

sNick said...

Look at that HAIR! I love her beautiful locks!

Elaine Parry said...

I'm just now getting back to reading everyone's blogs. I've missed hearing from you. I didn't have a computer for awhile. I love your blogs and this is such a sweet one. Penny is adorable. I am a fan of yours and love you too.