CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 15, 2010

True Love

Bridger loves Penny more than I've ever seen a little boy love anyone.  When I bring Penny down from her bed in the morning, Bridger's eyes light up and he stops whatever he is doing to come play with her and try to get her to smile, although he really doesn't have to try.  The feeling is mutual.  When Penny sees Bridger, she'll let out a giggle without him even looking at her.

 
You have to click on this picture to see the amazingness that is her opening her mouth wide enough to eat her food and then her spoon and then Bridger.
The other day Bridger asked if he could feed Penny her breakfast.  He did great! And she loved it.  I hope they stay close friends forever.

Mid-sneeze. She looks funny. And kind of sad.  But she's not.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Ok, Penny is so cute. I can't wait to meet her, hopefully soonish.

sNick said...

Whoa! She is growing up fast! Hey, sorry I didn't respond to your message awhile back. I do speak French and I am interested in hearing more about that job. I plan on going to grad school when I get back, but I'm still looking into how to fund it!

Katie said...

That is so precious! I hope one day I have a girl because I think that older brothers taking care of little girls is the sweetest thing ever.

Jennifer Sharpe said...

What cute kids you have!! I'm glad they get along so well! Gabriella is always hitting Keira, and Keira is always crying about it. Maybe they will be friends one day.

Becky said...

I'm glad that Bridger shows her how wide open her mouth needs to be. She might not know otherwise. He is very cute with her, but then with the way she looks you's have to be a blind mean person to be anything else.

Elaine Parry said...

Haven't check these blogs for months. I am so impressed with Penny, she looks like a doll. Also loved seeing Bridger loving her and feeding her.What a sweet sister/ brother combination. Also I'm amazed at how tall Brody is. Sweet family. Love the parents too.