CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday, Bridger!






I love this boy.  He has so much personality. He is always thinking of others and always has a compliment for you.  ("I really like your dress, Mom.  You look like a princess!")  He loves to sing and dance, but not in front of other people.  He tries really hard to remember to say thank you and to show appreciation for what others do for him.  He loves Lightning McQueen and Curious George and peanut butter and honey sandwiches.  He is such a good big brother to Penny.  His eyes light up when he sees her and he can make her laugh more than anyone else.  He is such a blessing to us and we're so grateful he's ours.

P.S. Thanks to my friend Heather, we decided to put balloons in his room so when he woke up he could see all the balloons and be so happy!  Well, maybe it's not such a good idea when he wakes up before the sun.  He came out confused saying, "Mom, there are so many balloons in my room...I won't be able to get out of my room when it's time to wake up." (He was already awake AND out of his room).  We went and turned the light on and then he was happy and excited about the balloons.  It was a little anti-climactic for me.



Happy 4th Birthday, Bridger!



2 comments:

Becky said...

What a cutie. I liked talking to him on the phone. Can't wait to see pictures of his party.

Brianna said...

There is no way that little cutie is 4 years old!!! Where did all the time go? I hope he had a good one! I'm sure you guys celebrated well.