CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Copycat

Hello Friends. I just want you to know that between Adam and I, I am the more diligent poster to this blog. Adam writes one silly blog about a date that he completely exaggerated about and he gets 8+ comments!!!! Seriously? The most I have on any one post is 5 and that is because people had pity on me. I guess I'm not as spirited in my writing as Adam is. At least I don't brag about how good I am at EVERYTHING in my posts!!! Hahaha. If I did it would take up more than a couple paragraphs.

Okay so now to the news of the week. Brody has started to copy what we say. The other day something happened (I don't remember what) and I said, "Oh crap!" and he piped right in and said, "Oh grap!" It was then I realized I have to start either spelling or editing my vocabulary. I don't swear or use vulgar language, but I certainly don't want my 2 year-old saying crap or shut up or stupid. Instead he can go around saying "Oh C-R-A-P!" Just kidding.

Something else funny that he said this week: The other morning we got him out of his bed and brought him into the kitchen for breakfast, where all of my craft stuff was on the table from the night before. He said, "Wow! Nice stuff, Mom!" Adam and I just looked at each other like "Did he just say that?" or "Where did he pick that up?" It was funny.

Since we figured out what was wrong with Brody (his body being clogged with poop) and gotten him cleaned out, he has been a completely different child. He is so much happier and he is eating better. It is so nice! It makes me wonder how long he was suffering. Anyway, he loves to help me with ANYTHING. If I ask him to do something and he doesn't want to do it, I just add, "Will you help mom and..." and he totally does it. He loves to help put the laundry in the washer, set the table, load the dishwasher and vacuum. It's too bad that when he becomes able to do it right he won't want to do it anymore.

Any of you who are interested in checking out the Stampin' Up! catalog online can go to stampinup.com, click on the "Our online catalog" link and follow the links to the Fall/Winter 2007 catalog. If you are interested in anything or have any questions, email me: jesslinq@gmail.com. I am going to be doing more workshops and classes now that Bridger is getting a little older and I feel more normal now.

Have a great week everyone!


9 comments:

Jacob Parry said...

If this is become a little competition to see who can get the most comments...I will be more than willing to participate...Here is number 1.

Ferret said...

Jeez, way to turn your 2 year old into a slave ;o)

Zachariah Parry said...

I love your blog. Your entries are so interesting. I love hearing about your cute kids - Brody says funny things.

Eliza said...

I have nothing to say, but I want you to win.

The Findarle Family said...

Brody is really funny and I really wish I heard him say... Wow nice stuff mom! He is hot. and another thing, I only commented on his because i wanted credit for the hot picture i took.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to leave a comment so you could know I was haunting your blog. :) Kathryn (Your cousin, in case you couldn't figure it out, which you probably wouldn't with just a name. Heehee)

Julie said...

Alia copys what I say too. I love the comment Brody said about your stamp stuff.

Anonymous said...

I was just surfing through different blogs online and I stumbled upon yours...You guys seem to be a pretty happy family. Good luck in everything.

The Findarle Family said...

I like how Adam didn't get any comments on his last post... HAHA sucker. I'll just leave mine right here on yours...