CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Oops! okay?

I, Adam, regret to inform all avid readers that I did it again. I won. I just can't help myself. I totally wiped the floor with Jess, Brad and Erica. Thank you for playing.

In truth, I'm not here to brag. I guess that my humor doesn't come through the blog as much as I hoped it would because obviously my previous post was just a big joke and some folks didn't get that. The real event was quite simple; Jess and I went out on a date and laughed more together than we have in a long time. It was so much fun, and I'm so glad I have her to be my best friend and eternal companion. I loved it. I loved (and love) being with Jess. She is awesome (and hot). I am so glad that we have been married for 5 years and I can hardly believe how much we have grown together and learned together.

The blog is not a contest to see who can get more comments, and I am not a big fat jerk.

0 comments: