CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My New Decor Elements™


As many of you know, I am a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator. I love to do anything that has to do with paper be it cards or scrapbooks or other paper crafts. I say I do it for a living, but what I really do is make just enough money to support my habit. It might be safe to say that any amount I made would be just enough to support my habit. Adam is really cool about it, though. I told him I would be bringing in some income while at the same time do what I love. At the time I signed up, that was the plan. I just love way too many things that I sell. Every time the new catalog comes out, I bury myself in it and prepare myself to fall in love with more things that I can buy.
Anyway, the reason for this post isn't really about stamps or paper or ink. Stampin' Up!® just released a new product line that I am pretty excited about. It is vinyl decor. For anyone not familiar, it is like stickers that you put on your wall and it looks like it was painted on. I have some vinyl lettering in my kitchen that I ordered from my friend but now I can get images and lettering. I just got my first Decor Elements™ order in the mail on Monday and thought I'd share my new front entry wall. It is pretty easy to put on yourself. I could never find anything I wanted to put on this little wall and I'm glad I held out for this!

Here is a view from the front door. It is chocolate brown and I LOVE it!

If you want to check out all the other cool images and lettering, here is the initial catalog (they will be releasing WAY more in the future):

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/decorelements_web.pdf

12 comments:

Lant Family said...

I love it! I think those things are SO great. DO you know if you can re-use them when you take them down. Or do you know of anyway to possibly make them re-usable? I just got some WAY cute ones and I don't want to waste them on our apartment.

Aivaz Family said...

You are so cute and crafty. Maybe someday when I am rich I will hire you to scrapbook all my stuff, decorate all my stuff, and make me laugh all day.

Jessica said...

Heather- they are not reusable but if you get a wooden board and paint it and then put the lettering on the board, you can hang it anywhere you live.

The Findarle Family said...

that is cute... i like it. and i like you

Becky said...

Audrey's comment was from the Findarle Family! I have on of those in my kitchen now and another one I have to figure out where to put. I want one on every one of my walls.

Adelheide said...

Way cute, I wish I could do stuff like that.

Eliza said...

That is indeed cute. Wendy has them all over her house and I love them. You are ridiculously crafty and I have reaped (reapt? raped?) the benefits of that often.

Shari Davis said...

I love it!!! You're so crafty!!! And talented!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented. Seriously.

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Jessica, I am so glad that you introduced me to the stamp it up world, yeah! :) I know the first time I came to your house you probably thought wow she really hates this... But then I came back for more! Me and the whole crafty thing have a love/hate relationship. I love it after the fact when I can see success, but during the project I usually get really frustrated and feel like I have to be as good as the book or everyone around me, but I am starting to learn to love what I do and be happy with that. :) More than anything I love socializing with the girls and the snacks! Gotta love food! :) Can't wait for the next party, bring it on!

Kendra said...

That is soo stinkin cute! I can't wait to go online and look at more things!!

Scott and Katelyn said...

this stuff is so cute!! send me a catologue! i'm sure that i could waste countless amounts of money on this stuff!