CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Can you believe it? Jess and I have been married for 6 whole years! Wowsers. That is rad - and I am lucky.

We still feel so young, and yet here we are six years married, with two crazy little kids - its like we're grown ups or something!
Unfortunately I'm far away for this anniversary, but I wanted to let everyone know how awesome it is to be married and in love - even after 6 whole years! I know the world around us must find that to be incredible, but its true. We have a great marriage. We've grown together and learned together. We've come a long way in our relationship and I look forward to the long road we will travel together. I love Jess and I'm amazed by her.
Thank you all for taking such good care of her while I'm away. We could never even dream of better friends.

8 comments:

heather said...

Happy Anniversary! 6 years, wow I didn't even know that you guys were married for that amount of time. Hope you guys have a good day!

Ben Davis said...

Congrats guys!!!! How fantastic!!!

Ben Davis said...

That was Shari that commented by the way.

Lynette said...

Jessica. You guys are so cute. Then and now. Congrats!

Kendra said...

Congrats guys, welcome to the 6 year club!! You are a sweetie for posting such nice things to your wife! I am excited to see her TOMORROW!!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. Congratulations you two.

Leslie Watters said...

Thanks for the post, Adam! Y'all ARE so perfect together! Happy 6th! Take Care!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

What a sweet tribute to you from your wonderful husband. That is so darling! Happy Anniversary! :)