CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

House Pictures


Some of you have asked about our house. It is going really quickly. It should be done in a few weeks, but we aren't moving in until September 25. Adam's new job/getting out of the military kind of complicated the loan process so we have to wait until then to close.
Here is the house right after the landscaping was put in. It's kind of a weird angle, but it's to show the tree all the way to the left there. It's a Japanese Maple and I love it. I can't wait to watch it get bigger each year. Also, in case you're wondering, they don't stain the door until the very end. It's not going to be yellow.

So the vinyl is in the bathrooms, the hardwood is going in this week and the carpet next week. Then all that's left is the cabinets and it will be done. We can't wait until we can move in and have more space.
Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

Lenae said...

I'm excited for you guys! The house looks beautiful.

Tina said...

wow you house looks beautiful. I bet you are so excited to move.
please let me know if I can do anything to help. Kids, food, whatever. Let me know.

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to see the inside of your house. The outside is beautiful! How exciting!!

Amber said...

WOW! It is AMAZING! I'm so excited for you guys!

heather said...

I'm so excited for you guys! The house looks sweet!
Oh, and so cute that Brody is going to school. He looks all grown up with his back-pack.

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Your house looks great! I know you'll really enjoy it. I can't wait till we can own a home in about 8 years ! Lol!

Kendra said...

The house is so awesome!! I am glad you will have more space!!

Becky said...

Looking good. But how do you drive into the garage with those things sticking up in the driveway??? j/k I can't believe the next time I visit you will be in a new house. Has the realtor started looking for someone to rent yours?

Lynette said...

Wow Jessica! That looks great. Oh, I bet you guys are SO excited! Very cool. Where is this? Does it put you in a new ward etc..? When you mentioned the door needing painting I was surprised. It all looks so great already. I LOVE the tree too!

Kyle and Heidi Clarke said...

Jessica! The house is beautiful!! Congratulations, You lucky bum!

Eliza said...

Your house is attractive. As are you. 

The Mitchells said...

Hooray! It looks great!

Ingrid Harris said...

Such a pretty home...and the tree is pretty too.

Winn Family said...

I LOVE IT! That is so beautiful and huge and lovely and great!!! For real--that's freaken awesome!!!

Zachariah Parry said...

That house is so homely. Seriously, it's ugly.

You probably don't want it anymore because it is such an eye sore. Wanna trade?

Actually, it is quite an attractive home. You'll blend right in.

Bart and Misty Brimhall said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Finally a light at the end of the tunnel!

Jacob Parry said...

Zach's comment is lame.

Jessica said...

Jacob's comment is lame too.

The Fanning's Ark said...

What's better than looking at pictures of my new house coming along??? Looking at your house coming along at a much quicker pace! I think our siding is the same color but your stone work is amazing.