CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Family Pictures

We had a service auction for Enrichment in May (or was it June?). It was a lot of fun. I knew what I wanted to bid on right when I got there. Sherrie and Jay Johnson are amazing photographers in our ward. Sherrie donated a photo session. I snatched that up as fast as I could. We cashed in a couple of weeks ago and went downtown to the Riverwalk in Augusta. Go to their website for a small taste of what they did:

http://picturethepossibilities.blogspot.com/2009/07/jessica-and-adam-family.html

10 comments:

Julie said...

Those pictures are so good! You have a cute family! I love the one where Adam is swinging the boys around. How fun!

heather said...

Hot dang girl! Your family is so adorable. You are so right, this couple takes awesome pictures. Love them all!

Lenae said...

You guys are ridiculously good-looking.

Anonymous said...

What amazing pictures! Not surprising, given the subjects, but I love them!

Staci said...

Wow.. that is the gift I would have gone for too.. they did an awesome job! You guys look great! I love the picture with you and Adam him looking at you and the one with you and him both looking at the camera but standing by the two beams.. very cute!
You look great! You also look happy! that is always nice!
Miss you! Hope all is well!
Staci

Zachariah Parry said...

My favorites are the ones with the railroad tracks.

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Great pics! Your boys are adorable, Bridger was so cute singing the ABC's in nursery today.

Becky said...

The pictures are great. There's one of Bridger by himself that looks like Dad when he was young. BTW Karen's family thinks you look like me. I've never thought that or had anyone say that before.

Tayla said...

What great pictures! Your boys are getting so big. They are so handsome!

Kendra said...

Those are great pictures!! I love the feet one, it is so awesome looking! You guys are definitely hot!! Congrats on being normal people again and not military!!