CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall Picnic

I love when the weather starts to get cooler.  It's such a relief from the hot sweltering heat and humidity here in Georgia.  Brody and Bridger spent hardly any time outside during the summer and so now they are loving it.  They played outside for over an hour and a half today.  Being friends and building and digging.  Then for lunch they had a little picnic on the trampoline with all the fall leaves that I refuse to remove until they're done falling.  They interlocked their legs and laughed and smiled and relaxed while they ate.  It made me happy.  It was just a small moment in life that made me appreciate the wonderful little people that are mine.  Now they are back to pushing each others buttons and arguing, but you can't have the good without the bad, right??

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becky said...

Right! The bad helps you to appreciate the good. So handsome they are!

Aivaz Family said...

Seriously, though- they are dang cute. I love when my kids give a crap about each other. It makes me feel like less of a bad mom. I like you a lot, mkay?

Elaine Parry said...

Yep, Becky is correct. I like your boys a lot. They are never a bother to me ever and they are yes, handsome! ! !

sNick said...

I'm kind of disgusted about the fact that you wrote a post about fall on December 2nd. It's freezing here. I'll forgive you, though, because your pictures were cute.