CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Part 2

Penny as Pebbles Flintstone.  Maybe someday I'll try to post the video of her going after Brody's candy pile.  I don't know how babies come out knowing what is inside those candy wrappers.
 
 The boys both wanted to be Spiderman. Brody picked the black one because he said it meant he could be mean.  What I'm wondering is, why are they standing like that?  And why do they make kids' costumes so lame?  Bridger's is pretty great with the muscles that bulk him up (although he was convinced his muscles weren't muscles, but things that only mommies have).  Brody's costume could easily be used as a leotard.  Don't worry, though.  Today we picked up some better quality costumes for 50% off for next year.

5 comments:

Becky said...

So didn't you and Adam dress up this year? Penny is adorable and the boys are not recognizable with the mask so it doesn't matter anyway. I still hate Halloween.

Amber said...

Oh my goodness that is the cutest Pebbles I've ever seen!
The boys look fantastic (and huge, seriously, when did they get so big?!)

Eliza said...

That Pebbles is ridiculous. Seriously, I can't stand it. The boys are very convincing spidermen, leotards and fake boobs aside.

Nicole said...

Okay, so Penny is adorable as Pebbles, but I HAD to tell you that Keaton and Branik were ALSO Spiderman and Black Spiderman. Except Branik had muscles too. Anyway, CUTE!

Kendra said...

Oh my goodness she is so darn cute! I haven't been checking pictures and I have missed out!!