CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Better Late Than Never..... Merry Christmas!

This year I was too lazy to do Christmas cards.  During the week of Christmas, I slept in, took naps, and lazied around all day with the family.  We did get up and get dressed for church on Christmas and here are some pictures of my good-looking offspring.

We had a good Christmas and a good Christmas season.  We love to see our children as their understanding of Christ grows and they begin to understand the true meaning of Christmas.  We are grateful for our family, our friends, and our Savior. 

We hope you all had a good Christmas and that you felt loved and blessed!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Audrey and Mike Findarle said...

they are rediculously good looking...I miss you all

Eliza said...

You need to take Brody from the 3rd one, Penny from the 1st one and Bridger from the 2nd one and make one picture. They are crazy good-looking. Penny's hair is really long and I want to kiss their faces. That is all.

Becky said...

I thought Bridger was a parry until I saw these pictures. He looks just like LeGrand. Cute kids.