CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Baby for Sale


















Any takers? NOT!

The highlight of the last few days for me was the chance I had to get out of the house and hang out with other GIRLS! About 10 of us from church went to Fatz
Cafe for dinner and it was so fun. Audrey (my sister who is here visiting some friends) came with me and her friend who she is staying with was our waitress. It has been a rough few weeks and it was so nice to just laugh and relax and not have to worry about the boys, who were home with Adam. As a side note, Audrey is HILARIOUS. I don't know when it happened but that girl is funny. When I was in high school she was still in elementary school and junior high and I'll be honest. She was not funny (that I know of). She was the annoying little sister (sorry, Audge, but you were!). Now she is so fun to be with and she makes me laugh until I don't have full control over my bladder, okay? She was the life of the party.

Thursday Adam had co
urt for a ticket he got in June. Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Adam Lindquist does not speed. It is annoying sometimes. You know, we're in a hurry and he won't go a mile over the speed limit. Anyway, he was on his way home from the airport after a frustrating night of getting off a crowded airplane, finding that his keys were locked in his car, calling a locksmith, etc. He was in a hurry to get home but still wasn't speeding. I know- crazy, huh? He did speed up to pass a semi and that is when the cop pulled him over. So he had to drive 45 minutes to get to Crawfordville, GA where he had gotten the ticket. He showed up ready to show the judge what was what. He punched him right in the face and the judge took the ticket away. Who knew?

Actually, the cop who gave him the ticket didn't show up so the case was dismissed. That saved us $150.

Also last week Bridger was pulling up on the back of a kitchen chair and it fell on top of him right smack dab in the middle of his forehead. He screamed his brains out for a minute or two and then was completely over it. It left a big purple bump on his forehead that we called his twin for the two days that it lasted. It was sad.

Sunday Audrey came to church with us and even took care of Bridger the whole time. Then after the boys went to bed we three played Settlers of Catan. For some reason everytime Audrey, Adam and I play that game together, it ends up with Audrey and me against Adam because he is winning. He won, of course, and then I threw the game at him and Audrey threw the table over. I enjoyed it. We are really good sports.

Brody is sick again. I don't know what the problem is. He is having stomach problems so we went to the doctor and he had more x-rays taken. I hope he doesn't end up in the hospital again. That was not fun.

This morning I went to a power sculpt class at the new gym on base. I have been going for a few weeks now and the instructor has no mercy. It is so hard. After the first time I went, I was pretty much paralyzed for a week. It is getting a little easier now but it is a brutal workout! While I was there, Adam was home with the boys and they made a fort out of the couches. When I got home Brody was so proud of it and I could tell they had had a lot of fun.

That is our week in a nutshell. "Help! I'm in a nutshell! What kind of nut has such a big nutshell? How did I get into this bloody great big nutshell?"

This is Adam's last week working nights! He is pretty excited to start days again.

Until later....

3 comments:

Eliza said...

I would like to place a bid on that fine specimen of a baby. That is cute that you are sculpting your way to a hot bod. I am thinking of doing the "two fingers to thinner thighs" diet. I can eat whatever I want, as long as I don't mind losing it later. Love ya!

Julie said...

We love the game Settlers of Catan. We should get together some time to play.

The Findarle Family said...

that was fun to throw the table