CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Freak!


I was told by some birdies that I have been tagged - like everyone else and their dogs. I don't think I have any really abnormal traits so this should be pretty darn short.

1) Lets just get all the gross stuff out of the way first: I pee in the shower. I pick my nose and sometimes wipe the goobers on my pants. After I blow my nose I always have to look to see what marvels I produced and sometimes when I'm in the shower I blow right into my hands. If the mood is right when I burp or expel other unwanted gaseous odors I like to make sure some one I love knows it smelled real bad. If all those lovely quirks turn you against me, you can stop reading now, but if not I'll keep trying.

2) I like to randomly slip into various accents when I'm trying to be funny. Sometimes it is funny, sometimes I only make myself laugh. Sometimes I wish I were in that shower so no one could tell I just peed my pants.

3) I have an extra bone attached to my spine that makes me walk funny and throws off the balance of my whole body. For instance, the left side of my body grows more hair.

4) Jess claims I don't ever smell bad. I can go work in the back yard in the blazing sun, or exercise all day and come in smelling like I just walked out of the shower. BO is not my friend. We don't hang out. Sometimes we catch up on good times, but that's about the extent of our relationship.

5) Opposite of most people I know, I feel like I have to order something new at any restaurant i go to. I almost never order the same thing because i always want to try something new.

6) Jess calls me the "Good Idea Guy" because I come up with ingenious ways to do things. For instance, I make my hot chocolate hotter than normal and then add a scoop of ice cream. Try it and you'll never go back to normal.

7) I am a super efficient cleaner and can make the whole house look clean in half an hour.

Reading back through my list two words come to mind - disgusting and lame. So if you have a better idea for my list, please feel free to make suggestions. In the meantime, you can feel disgusted and lamed.

7 comments:

Aivaz Family said...

Adam-

The random accents have been one of my favorite things about you. You are funny. And also, I think most guys pee in the shower. This is Seana, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Very funny. But that picture is going to give me nightmares.

Becky said...

Can I just say....your blog was one of the funniest and most disgusting things I have read in a long time. It is true,though, at least the creative, good idea, good cleaner things. I wouldn't know about that peeing in the shower one.

Jacob Parry said...

I pee in the shower...

Jacob Parry said...

like...everytime.

Eliza said...

You are gross. Seriously. I remember how you used to put your boogers on the inside hem of your jeans. EWWWW, kay? I was entertained though even as I was gagging on my own bile.

The Findarle Family said...

you are gross. I knew everything on there except your spine problem you freak! i thought of the episode of the office when michael clamps his foot in the george forman grill and says "have any of you had a REAL disability" and phyllis says i had scoliosis as a girl and michael says i am not talking about women problems, a real disability. Anyway it was funny.