CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fun Eventful Week

This week we had a lot of fun things around us to do. On Tuesday I went with my friend Heather, who I went to high school with, and her kids to the Lied Children's Museum. Adam told me he went there on a field trip when he was like 11 and said he remembered it being really cool. Heather also had the same memories, but she realized it was a lot bigger to an adult than to a child. It was kind of lame, but the kids really liked it. There were some really fun parts, like the costume stage, which as you can tell, Bridger really liked. We bribed the kids with M&M's to put the costumes on and Bridger was so mad he was choking on his candy. There was a little phone-booth type thing that you could go into and feel what a hurricane with 80 mph wind feels like, which was pretty cool, but Bridger stood outside the booth (he didn't want to go in with me) and banged on the glass and cried for me until it was over. It was fun to watch the kids explore and learn.

The next day, we went with Jenn (my YW president who I love) and her sister Natalie (who I also love) to the local pumpkin patch. The boys (meaning just Brody, since Bridger is afraid of EVERYTHING, including baby slides and jump houses) got to ride on all the rides and play with Jenn and Nat's kids. Brody was so brave to ride, even though he was scared. When we got home, the kids were so tired- Bridger slept for 3 1/2 hours, which might be a record.


One night at bath time, Brody decided he wanted to try taking a bath with his clothes on. He thought it was so funny. He got his clothes soaked, poured water and bubbles all over (and in) his shirt and laughed about it all. Then he decided to take his bath the normal way and took his clothes off so we could soap him up.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, fun and eventful. I sure have cute grandkids and you are a good mother to take them to so many fun places.

The Findarle Family said...

You are a good mom just like our good mom...

Adam said...

i sure do miss those wild and crazy boys. and you can't trust my memories for anything, especially museums.

Brooke said...

I miss your face so bad it makes my tummy sick. I sat A-FREAKIN-LONE in RS on Sunday. ALONE. Not because I didn't have any other choices, but because none of them remind me of you. Why oh why do you hurt my heart. I miss Bridger's fatty kisses too. And I miss Brody's "daint you". Life ruiner. Just sayin.

Brooke said...

no, wait... Brod says "SANKS!!" See.. my memory is already fading....