CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Old Pictures

About a year and a half ago, a lady from our church offered to take some family pictures for us. It was so so hot outside, as it was summer in Georgia and the kids really weren't happy about having their pictures taken. In some of the pictures, you can see us holding fruit snacks or Brody eating them because we had to bribe him to sit still and smile. Once the ordeal was over, we were excited about getting our pictures back. Well, the photographer moved and we tried to contact her to ask her about our pictures but never heard back. We figured we would never see them, but two days ago I got an email from her explaining how she had forgotten and moved twice and felt really bad. She emailed us the pictures so here are some of my favorites. It's so funny to see how chubby Bridger is and how tiny Brody looks.




3 comments:

The Fanning's Ark said...

It must feel like you've unearthed some treasure!! I had a boyfriend steal several volumes of journals I had kept. I keep hoping one day they'll end up back in my posession!! Now I have hope that things like that do happen. Too cute.

Becky said...

I'm so glad you got your pictures because they are cute!

Adam said...

Heres what i want to do:
1) squeeze your faces
2) give tight hug
3) kiss your faces
4) repeat steps 1-3 about 40 billion times.