CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

In Memory...


This is my friend, Lorena Wilson. She is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. She is one of those women who has lived a life so hard you can't imagine, but she always had a smile on her face. She was the first one to volunteer to help someone else if she was able. She passed away on Tuesday from complications of cancer. She taught me something new every time I was with her. She taught me how to grind wheat and make bread and now every time I make bread I will think of her and her many talents.

I'm sorry to those of you who never knew Lorena. I'll miss her.

5 comments:

Staci said...

I am so sorry.. she was an amazing Lady.. I know she meant a lot to you.. as she did to everyone who knew her..
This is me hugging you!

heather said...

I'm sorry to hear that you friend passed away. I love you and if you need to talk, feel free to call me. :)

Becky said...

I'm sorry about Lorena and that you didn't get to go to the funeral.

Layne and Lorrie said...

Lorena - what a wonderful woman with a bright gorgeous smile, and a loving husband - I know she will be blessed because of all her "goodness"! Her funeral was just beautiful and very touching! Jessica, you have great counselors! :)

Eliza said...

I'm sorry Jess, I know you had a rough time this week. I love you!