CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Marine Mud Challenge



Three of my friends and I went and did this marine mud challenge on Saturday at Fort Gordon. It was so fun!! Sarah, Rachel, and Cari made the funnest team! (Yes, Zach, I know funnest isn't a word but it should be.) It was a 4 1/2 mile run with 17 obstacles throughout it. We had to climb over 8 foot walls, swim UNDER muddy water, army crawl through mud, step on Cari's shoulder's to reach big poles we had to climb over, and be sprayed by a fire hose while we tried to jump on logs. It was a blast. I want to do it every year.

Adam decided to leave work to take a picture of us at the starting line and then at the finish line, but being the diligent photographer that he is, a few minutes after we started, he decided to come into the woods and find us and stick with us so he could photograph us all along the way. He was in his uniform, which isn't comfortable, and his boots, which aren't for running. He was hot and sweaty and his feet were getting blistered, but he still clicked away on the camera. Isn't he nice? And attractive? I know.

14 comments:

heather said...

That is awesome!!! Love all the pictures and even cooler that Adam followed you the whole time.

Nicole said...

Waaaaaahhhh! I am so jealous, but you better believe I am in for next year. I'll cut my leg off and hop the course if I have to. Good job Adam, those pictures are awesome!

Layne and Lorrie said...

Oh my goodness, you guys are AWESOME! Great footage, Adam! :)

Rachel said...

We are so HOT! :) LOVE it!!

Aivaz Family said...

That's freaking awesome. You are sickeningly attractive.

Pilkington Family said...

I am really really really sad I missed out...I want in next year for sure!!!

orangeunique said...

Hey did the skinny blonde live in Monterey? She looks really familiar. Did the Marines yell at you while you crawled?

Lenae said...

You guys are awesome!

The Galan Family said...

Um... first of all I am offended that you spelled my name wrong. You forgot the H! You'd better fix that stat! It was great fun and I can't wait for next year. Thanks for running the entire course Adam. You got some great shots.

Becky said...

That is pretty awesome. I LOVED the music. I was dancing while watching you guys were traipsing through the mud.

Bart and Misty Brimhall said...

What a blast!! I'm glad you had fun @ disney too! I'm missin everyone out there already! :(

Kendra said...

That was pretty cool! That is so fun that they have something like that for people to do! You always find the coolest things to do! I am glad you had fun!

Eliza said...

I don't think I ever noticed how nice and attractive Adam is.

Audrey and Mike Findarle said...

That is seriously the coolest thing I have ever seen... I want to go there! and adam is nice... not saying mike isnt(on the record)