CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Fourth of Many Posts About Our Trip to Las Vegas: Trips to the Pool(s)

We went to the pool quite a few times while in Las Vegas. It is way too hot there. The humidity here is suffocating and disgusting but when I was outside there, I could feel my skin burning. It is slightly worse than the heat here. I think.

We went to the pool at the condo that we own there but it was kind of lame. My sister Eliza lives at an apartment complex with a really great pool. There is a kiddie section, a really cool waterfall-over-rocks thingy and nice chairs with shady umbrellas. She let us swim there a few times and we loved it there. It was a nice escape from the gross hot air. We went once with most of my siblings but I don't have those pics. Adam was a kind photographer. I guess I could have taken some pictures of him but I'm not thoughtful like that.

Brody learned to swim while we were there, which is awesome since I spent $10 on some nice arm floaties right before we left for Vegas. Now he's too good for them apparently. He was so excited that he learned how to swim and that he's not afraid to go underwater anymore.

Bridger and I hung out together. He had fun jumping into my arms in the pool. He's a sweet little boy. Also, don't worry. I cropped out Brody picking his nose in that picture.
'Nuff said.

2 comments:

heather said...

Cool that he learned how to swim!

Becky said...

Why didn't I ever go to the pool with you guys? Oh yeah, it was too dang hot outside!