CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Sixth and Final of Many Posts About Our Trip to Las Vegas: Family

This is everyone. Well, everyone minus Adam, which seems to happen more than it should. He had to leave halfway through our vacation to go back to work, which was/is lame.

This is when my brother Michael went through the temple. I'm so glad I was able to be there. He's special...and not in a handicapped kind of way.
My mom pretends that she's not hilarious but here's proof that she's funny (and attractive). Side note: Zach, that doesn't look right. Are you sure that period doesn't go after the parenthesis?
All six of us were together. That hardly ever happens. These are my peeps. For real.
It was so so so good to see Jacob. We weren't very close growing up. As in we hated each other's guts. I love that as a grown-up, he is funny and has become a lot less violent (wink to Jacob) and a lot more considerate. He made me laugh. A lot. And how cute is he as an uncle? Also, I kept Jack's face in the picture because he smiles whenever a camera is out and I like it.

8 comments:

Lant Family said...

How fun to go and visit family! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

KarenM said...

I love all the pictures. Looks like it was a great visit!!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Loved reading about your fun family vacation -- so nice to be with family! HUGS!

The Galan Family said...

Look at you getting all caught up on your blogging! Looks like you had a fun trip. The pics are cute and you're funny. And by the way, yes, the period should go after the parenthesis. :)

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Fun trip! Gotta love vacations! We miss you!

Becky said...

It was a fun vacation, at least for me. I know it got stressful at times for you. So glad you came and it went too fast.

Lynette said...

Wow Jessica. It looks like you guys had a great time. You are very funny. I LOVE reading your blog and your funny comments on different things. You make me laugh. Just thought you should know.

Zachariah Parry said...

Jessica, nice series of posts. Very nice.

I will answer your parentheses question the same way I did on May 22 at 5:34 p.m.:

"If the parenthetical is its own sentence, the period goes inside. If it is just the last part of another sentence, the period goes on the outside." (See http://veryparry.blogspot.com/2010/05/grammar-attack.html#comments.)