CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Third of Many Posts About Our Trip to Las Vegas: Everyone Gets to Meet Penny!

This was Penny's first trip to Las Vegas (and also her first trip out of the Augusta area). She did great on the plane rides, especially considering the fact that on the way home, we got stuck in Dallas overnight and had 3 flights altogether to get from Vegas to Augusta. She's a trooper. A cute one.

We were excited for everyone to meet her and fall in love with her like we have.

Uncle Jacob/Potential New Testament Movie Cast Member
Aunt Laura
This is Kendra, my best friend from high school. She loves babies more than anyone else I know. It was fun to see her with Penny.
Uncle Zach. Don't be alarmed. He hardly ever looks this creepy.Cadence is going to be such a good mommy. Isn't she sweet?
Ummm...I always forget the difference between second cousin and first cousin once removed. I think Amelia is one of those to Penny. Plus my dad and her dad are twins so maybe half aunt?
Grandpa Parry deserves a shout-out for all the times he "babysat" my kids while they were sleeping. Thanks, Daddy.

Also, thanks, Mom for all the babysitting (minus the quotation marks) you did for me. You're am-A-zing!

3 comments:

heather said...

As I was looking at this post, I felt a little bad not holding Penny as much. I wish I had though, babies are so cute, especially yours.

David said...

It is first cousin once removed.
You're welcome, but why the quotation marks?

Becky said...

Are there no pictures of me with Penny?