CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Second of Many Posts About Our Trip to Las Vegas: Cousins

Since we live in gross hot Georgia, our kids rarely get to see their cousins. I only have one brother who has kids and his kids are all close in age to my kids. We just like having babies at the same time.

Grayson, Brody, Jack, Bridger, Penny, Cadence
Playing Duck Duck Goose. Check out how happy Jack is. I love it!
We got to meet baby Grayson for the first time and boy is he yummy.Brody and Cadence. I am so glad they love to play together. One of my favorite moments was when I was listening to the 4 big kids play. Cadence was the only girl and the 3 boys were shooting each other and picking out who the bad guys were going to be. Then I heard Cadence: "No! We're playing getting married! I'm the mommy and you're the daddy!" I guess that's the difference between girls and boys.
Bridger was so excited to see Jack. Jack doesn't look AS excited but I'm sure he was.
I loved watching the kids love each other and play together.
How can you not love this face?

2 comments:

Aivaz Family said...

Cute, cute kids. When you said "gross hot Georgia" I snorted. Fun, no?

Becky said...

How about you come back to gross, hot Henderson? Love the pictures!