CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Every year, we try to have an egg hunt in our backyard.  This year was really fun.  We had a few friends over and reserved a section just for the littles.  I'm always surprised how little time it takes for the kids to find the hundreds of eggs. 

 Oh the anticipation!
 Bridger's quote of the night: "I only find like one every hour!"  He was getting discouraged because he saw all the bigger kids getting more than him.  Life is rough.
 Penny found her first egg and didn't want to continue searching until the candy was in her mouth.  Gross.
 I love that Brody is getting to the age where things are just fun. He isn't as whiny and upset about dumb things as much anymore.
 I love Garrett's "special" smile.  They're going to get married some day.
We had cupcakes afterward.  I know-I'm kind of special too.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love that you are special. I love you! Looks like it was fun. Penny is a girl after my own heart. Eat all the chocolate as fast as you can!

Eliza said...

Ditto everything mom said