CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

I'm not even going to attempt to catch up on everything I've missed the last few months.  Our computer crashed and we lost a bunch of pictures and also I'm lazy so sorry about that.

Here are my sweet Easter babies.....





I love them so much.  We did all the fun Easter activities yesterday so we could focus on Christ today.  It was a good day at church.  On the way there we listened to the Lamb of God choral performance. There is a song about when He died that says "Hope did not die here, but here was given" that I thought of a lot during church.  I'm so so grateful that I can have hope.  Hope that my children can become good people, hope that good exists in the world, hope that no matter how hard life gets, Jesus Christ has given me hope and the opportunity to live with Him again. I love Him so much.

Happy Easter!  

3 comments:

Becky said...

What a nice post. I agree wholeheartedly! Your kids are dang cute too!

Jay and Sherrie said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing up. They are so stinkin' cute.

Love you guys.

Lynette said...

Cute post. I had fun looking at your past posts too. I LOVE that you paid $2 for the lettuce! I would have totally paid that and I know they will remember feeding that giraffe. They need to offer that at more zoo's! I know...totally random comment. Well, CUTE CUTE blog!