CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Penny's 2!!

So turns out I didn't get any great pictures of Penny's birthday.  We celebrated a few days late since my parents were here. I made cinnamon rolls that day for conference and didn't want to make cupcakes too, so we had birthday cinnamon rolls after we had conference cinnamon rolls.  No complaints there.  We put two candles in hers and she blew them out like a champ.  The picture above is of her playing with her new Dynamite monkey.  Whenever we are in the car or hook our ipods into the speakers in the house, she claps her hands and dances until we put Dynamite on. I found this monkey that sings her favorite song.  She was so happy....but all the adults in the house were less happy to hear the song over and over and over and over again.


She also got a lot of clothes from grandma and Aunt Eliza and a sparkly pink purse with fake lipstick and all kinds of girly goodness.

Here are some fun facts about our pretty little monster:

She weighs 27 pounds and is in 3T clothes.  She doesn't look huge, but she is.
Her favorite food is sugar- candy, cookies, cupcakes, etc.  She can smell sugar from the other room.  She is our best eater so far.  She will eat most fruits and vegetables and eats dinner more than her brothers. 
She loves to get her nails painted and to put chapstick on. I'm so glad I got a girly girl.
Her favorite show, meaning the only one she will watch, is Team Umizoomi.
Her favorite movie is Cars.
Her favorite songs are Popcorn Popping and Little Bunny.
She is "that kid" in nursery.  You know- the hitter.  We can't seem to get her to stop.  We're hoping it's a phase, but seriously.  She's a bully.
She loves going to bed.  She tells me when she's ready for her nap and hardly ever cries when I put her to bed.  I love it!

We love Penny.  She is so beautiful and fun and sassy.   We are so grateful to have her in our family.  We all adore her.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Me too, me too! I adore her. I actually kinda liked hearing the Dynamite song over and over. It made me want to dance every time.

Eliza said...

I love, love, love her. I can't wait until I can kiss her face off and eat her popsicles for real.