CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 1, 2012

Audrey's Visit

 My sister Audrey hadn't come and visited for a while so it was SO FUN to have her here for almost 2 weeks.  I got to meet her yummy sweet baby Remy and get to know him.  Unfortunately, I was gross sick with my pregnancy for most of the time she was here so there was a lot of lying on the couch and doing nothing.  I also felt bad because there were times when I felt like helping her with the baby but I was just too stupid sick. 
We had a lot of fun despite feeling gross and having a baby's schedule to work around.  We laughed so hard so many times, which felt so good!  She is so funny and makes me laugh.  I love the comfortable feeling I have being around my sisters.  It's a natural friendship that I'm so grateful I have.
I love your face off, Audge!!!

5 comments:

Audrey and Mike Findarle said...

You shouldn't feel bad... I came to hang out with you and your family and that's what I did. I'm really really happy I got to come visit. I love you bad... And your whole family.

Lynette said...

Great blog update! :) LOVE the mud run. Wish they had that for our kiddos! :) I'm SO glad you are feeling better too. Pregnancy sickness is the pits! :)

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Uhhh… just so you know that green purse looks like a giant fanny pack. Nerd Alert!
I'm so glad my daughters are good friends. Let's have a girls trip again. When can we???

Zachariah Parry said...

I am grateful that you said "lying" and not "laying." Saying "laying" when you mean "lying" sounds really dumb.