CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 1, 2012

Bridger's Pre-K Graduation

 I think graduations are kind of silly- until you graduate high school.  It reminds me of an episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond" where he was making fun of his daughter's 5th grade graduation.  I can't remember the exact lines but it was hilarious.  It's true- all you have to do to graduate from Pre-K is show up and not bring a knife to school. 
 Nonetheless, it was cute to see Bridger singing his songs and loving the attention he got with me being there.  They had a little ice cream party at the end and he smiled the whole time.

 This is him getting his "graduation certificate".  Even he thought it was lame.  It go thrown on the floor of the van right when we got in.

This is his teacher's aide Mrs. Johnstun.  She is so sweet.  His real teacher had a baby right before school got out so she didn't get to be there. 

Bridger learned and grew a lot this year.  He is starting to read and is learning to follow rules and respect others so much better!  He's such a good boy who is kind to others and always willing to help.  And look at that smile- it melts me.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Jessica, you're pretty.

Becky said...

I love Bridger. I'm glad he is learning stuff.