CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I've Been Tagged

So I was tagged twice and didn't do it and now I feel bad (sorry Tina and Julie) so I am going to respond to both of my tags in one post. How does that sound? The rules are that I have to say 6 things about myself that people may not know and then tag 6 people to do the same thing. So here goes:

1. I am a really picky eater. I don't try new things and I have rules about eating. For instance, my vegetables can't touch my other food. That is gross. I just like my food a certain way.

2. I met Adam when I was 13 and he was 16. He was my older brother's friend and didn't even know who I was but I wanted to marry him so bad. He was so dreamy. One time he and my brother Zach were going to the movies and I begged Zach to let me come so he did and he sat in between Adam and me. I know- what's with that? Anyway, we all shared a big tub of popcorn and since Adam touched it, I took it home and cherished it for a while until it got kind of gross and then I threw it away.

3. This one is kind of creepy. Whenever my hands aren't busy doing something, my fingers are spelling words out in cursive. I have been doing it since I can remember being able to write cursive. When we are watching tv I am usually spelling out what people are saying in mid air. Don't ask me why. Sometimes when my hands are busy, I spell with my toes. I know. It's creepy. Can we still be friends?

4. I was born with a large bump over my left eyebrow. When I was still a small baby, my mom took my brother Zach, my sister Eliza and I to the laundromat and Zach got jealous that my mom was paying more attention to me. He sat on my face- I don't know if he was trying to kill me or just hide me from my mom but either way, the bump popped and now I have a small hole where the bump was. Take a notice next you see me. It's weird.

5. I love Josh Groban with all my heart. He has such an amazing voice. Adam got me tickets to go see him in Vegas when we lived in California and then found out he couldn't get off work to go with me so I invited my dad to go instead. Poor Adam. It was awesome. Josh Groban has a new Christmas cd out called Noel if any of you are interested. In one of the songs, he sings with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

6. I may lose some friends over this because some people consider it disgusting but if you don't want to be my friend because of it, you're not that great of a friend anyway so here we go. I love popping zits. It is fun and is a great stress-reducer. Adam is really nice to let me torture him all the time. If only he had more acne. I miss having my brothers and Adam's brother around.

So that's me. Pretty LAME if you ask me! Now I am tagging Hannah, Eliza, Audrey, Ingrid, Heidi and Anita.

9 comments:

Bastianclan said...

oh my gosh Jessica you are too cute. The spelling cursive in the air is my fav. I really learned alot about you.
Tina

Zachariah Parry said...

I consider it an honor to be directly mentioned in two of your six and indirectly mentioned in another. The real reason I was sitting on your face is because you had a huge nose. You only noticed that your permazit popped, but you didn't notice that where you had a nose like pinnochio before, now your nose is normal.

And I didn't sit between you and Adam on purpose. I didn't know you liked him. If I did, then I would have sit between you on purpose. Then I would have anonymously told mom and dad that you liked him. Somehow you would have found out, and you and Adam would have gotten mad at me, then we would have had a family council with the Lindquists and I would cry when I apologized. I would be embarrassed, but I would know at least you knew it was sincere. I guess we can be glad I didn't know you had a crush on him at that time.

Also, thank you for not tagging me.

Anonymous said...

Wanna know something? I do the cusive thing too. But usually when no one is around. And I sign my name all over everything.

Anonymous said...

Wanna know something? I do the cusive thing too. But usually when no one is around. And I sign my name all over everything.

Ferret said...

I feel so much closer to you now. :o) You are too funny!

love ya

Brianna said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I write in cursive all the time too. That is so weird. I thought I was the only one because no one in my family does it and neither does anyone in Jared's family. I guess you just forgot to tell me the last time we had a real heart to heart!

Kelly said...

You are one of the funniest people I know. All I have to say is Zit Poppers Live Loud and Proud!!!! You are a wonderful person and I am honored to call you a friend. I hope you have a great Turkey Day.

Becky said...

Wow you are the weirdest person I know. Just kidding. I knew all of that about you and still love you!

Shari Davis said...

that was great! I love the whole spelling cursive thing. I laughed out loud!!!