CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Okay, so I know I am a little late for Thanksgiving but we have had family in town since Thursday and have been super busy so this is my post for Thanksgiving. In keeping with the true spirit of Thanksgiving, I would like to tell you all what I am most thankful for.

I have three boys in my life that mean the world to me. I met Adam in 1996 when I was 13 years old and had a monstrous crush on him. It took a while for him to notice I was alive (granted, I was
13 and he was 16 at the time) but he did. Skip ahead a few years and we got married and he has been my best friend through out these years. He is so supportive and service-minded. He makes me laugh every day and is so fun to be around.

Brody is my 2 1/2 year old. He is so full of life and energy and is so smart. He amazes me. When he isn't driving me crazy, he is making me laugh and wanting to play and wrestle. He is an awesome big brother and takes good care of Bridger, even if that means trying to boss Bridger around so that he obeys mommy.

Bridger is my little baby. He is almost one and he is such a sweet baby. His smile melts me and his laugh takes away all ill will. I think that if terrorists and world leaders could all get together and just stare at him, we would have world peace. His thighs are yummy to munch on and his eyes are like bright blue stars.

My three boys make my life so rich and fun and sometimes very loud. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father trusted me to take care of them and to be their mom (and wife).












10 comments:

Anita said...

Hey, nice background! There aren't too many to choose from huh? I love the pic of you and Bridger--he looks so happy.

Becky said...

I read it when the pictures weren't there. I love the pictures. I'm sorry you are sick today.

Anonymous said...

Um, you are attractive, k? So are your kids.

Bastianclan said...

Your pictures worked. Soo cute!!!!

Eliza said...

Holy Crapper, Brody looks so old. I love his smile. You are looking pretty good yourself. I wish Bridger liked to look at the camera. I like his face.

Ferret said...

I love all the pictures Jess! Your family is so beautiful!

Shari Davis said...

You're the cutest family!!!

Shari Davis said...

Oh and bring on the girls' night out! I'm so ready!

Scott and Katelyn said...

You are the cutest mom ever. You have a beautiful family you guys are so cute!!!

heather said...

Jess-
I just think your family is so beautiful. Your two little boys are just adorable.