CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Toddler Tag

Hi all, this is Brody but my dad is helping me type this out. My mom tagged me too, so I guess I will have to tell you 6 of my dark secrets. Here goes nothin!

1) I pick my nose. I like to pick my nose. My mom says my finger is in my nose all the time, but that's simply not true. Sometimes its in my mouth, like after I pick my nose. Boogers just taste good. You should try one sometime.

2) I know all my letters of the Alphabet, but not in order. Dad wrote the alphabet under the table, and I have magnetic letters and we read 2 books every night. I think I'll be able to spell some words soon! Like honorific­abilitud­initatibus. That was coined by some guy named Shakespeare.

3) I like to drink my bath water. I don't think it tastes any better than real water, but I figure since it has all that soap in it maybe it will help me wash my insides.

4) I also like to pee in the bath water.

5) I love my best friend Hayden. We play together all the time; we push each other, hit each other, steal each other's toys, make each other cry and sometimes Hayden pulls my hair. Its so fun. I cry when I have to leave Hayden's house.

6) I prefer to sleep disrobed. After my mom and dad put me in my bed I secretly take my jammies off and then sleep with my hand in my diaper. While I'm asleep sometimes the magic naked police put my clothes back on.

I could go on about all my special features, but I think you get the idea. Also, my mom is hotter than your mom, and my dad could beat your dad up.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hmmm...this sounds like it was written by that British person, Adam.

Adelheide said...

Very cute!

Bastianclan said...

LOL oh Jessica how funny. I needed a good laugh!! Here is the big question how did your REALLY know all of those things??? You know they say "The Apple Doesn't fall far from the tree". HUMMM something to think about. Giggles.

Shari Davis said...

again, very funny!

Scott and Katelyn said...

Jess I don't know if you remember me- this is Katelyn North. I can't believe you have two babies!! You guys all look so great! I can't believe it's you. Write me back and let me know what you are up to!