CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

80's Flashback


Tonight we had a ward party that was kind of a get-to-know you game night. We were told to dress in our favorite time period . Adam and I (and most of the ward) chose the 80's because it is really easy to dress 80's. All you have to do is look crazy hideous and that pretty much looks like the 80's. We went to Goodwill this afternoon and I found this rad skirt (it is green denim in case you can't tell in the picture) and Adam's cool Zack Morris shirt. We had fun playing Trivial Pursuit: The 80's at the ward party. None of us knew any of the answers. Most of us were younger than 10 when the 80's ended.

Also, for those of you who like pictures of the boys, please look at my last post as I have added some pictures of the boys playing.

14 comments:

Eliza said...

Everything about that picture hurts my feelings, except maybe the side ponytail, now that is just awesome. Thank you for making me laugh through the vomit.

Aivaz Family said...

Wow... I am just so taken aback that I don't even know what to say first. How about this: you guys look amazing!! That shirt is spot on, adam. And jess, the leggings just kill it. Well done!

Zachariah Parry said...

Jessica, I can almost see you chomping on gum when I look at that picture.

Julie said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Hannah said...

I loved Saved by the Bell, alright, I still love it.

Shari Davis said...

You guys looked so cute in your 80's outfits! Very attractive!!!

Adam said...

Sorry you all can't see my rolled and cuffed jeans, and I'm even more sorry you CAN see my rolled gut spilling over my belt line like water in a horrific 80s dream. I was pushing it out, I swear.

Elaine Parry said...

You guys are so cute no matter how you look. I can't even remember the 80's they went by too quickly.

Kendra said...

I love it! I absolutely love it! That is such a fun idea.

Anonymous said...

"Crazy hideous?" I really resent that. I looked amazing in the 80's.

Brianna said...

That's terrific! I can't believe how perfect you guys look. IT kinda scares me :D

heather said...

Love love love the outfits! I love the idea of a ward party and coming in your favorite time period.

Ingrid Harris said...

i didn't even know they made green denim....

The Findarle Family said...

your outfits makes me really sick! but you guys do loo klike the 80's. I hate the 80's. actually early to mid 90's might have been worse....