CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Tag

My friend Leslie tagged me (even though I told her not to) so here goes:
Five Things on My To Do List:
1. organize the junk drawer (I even got a junk drawer organizing tray!)
2. sew blackout fabric onto the boys' curtains
3. wash and load the dishes
4. make Brody a birthday card
5. clean the bathrooms

Favorite Snacks:
1. peanut butter M&Ms
2. Kudos
3. Tostito tortilla chips
4. strawberries
5. pretzel fish crackers

Five things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. pay off all debt, including mortgages
2. make Adam quit his job (this would not take much convincing, although we'd have to buy his contract from the military)
3. give a boatload to charity
4. throw all my trashy mom clothes away and get cute clothes
5. travel A LOT

Five Bad Habits:
1. checking my email 70 times a day (it's an addiction, okay?)
2. impatience
3. leaving clean clothes in the dryer until the next laundry day
4. throwing my bath towel over the shower door instead of folding it over the rack (Adam hates this)
5. not making my bed (what's the point?)

Five Places I have lived:
1. Pleasant Grove, UT
2. Mission Viejo, CA
3. Henderson, NV
4. Monterey (Seaside), CA
5. Augusta and Grovetown, GA

Five Jobs I've Had:
1. cleaned my dad's office
2. Windsor Fashion's (clothing store)
3. Shades Salon and Day Spa
4. orthodontic Assistant
5. mom

7 comments:

Aivaz Family said...

That was fun to read. I totally forgot about Windsor. Funny.

The Findarle Family said...

there really is no point in making beds. it is actually the stupidest idea ever.... also I feel the same way about your towel situation ok?

heather said...

Jess you crack me up. You're so funny. I agree with the bed thing. I never make my bed.
Also I totally check my email tons...I mean no body emails me but I like to check anyways.
And as your mom clothes, I totally think you dress cute. Way cuter than me.

Zachariah Parry said...

That is six places you have lived.

Pilkington Family said...

I don't get the whole bed making thing either...Aaron hates that i don't. His mom even made a comment about how I don't once when we went to visit. And we even have a hook on the door, but somehow my towel still just gets draped over the door and then I get annoyed with myself when I cant shut the door and have to move it to the hook anyway.

Leslie Watters said...

Sorry about the tag, Jess. I didn't want to do it either...if it makes you feel any better. Yours was so much better than mine.

Becky said...

I can't believe so many people don't make their beds. This is why you make a bed. It looks so much nicer when you walk into your room during the day and when you turn down the sheets at night to go to bed it is like you have fresh sheets to sleep on. Now all of you: MAKE YOUR BEDS! This is from your Mom!