CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Twilight Trailer

For all of you Twilight fans out there (who isn't?) here is the trailer for the movie:

http://www.myspace.com/trailerpark

I am reading this book again right now- this time with Adam. We made a deal that he would read it if I read one of his dumb books. I am pretty sure he likes it so far so I might have a good date to go see this movie. I am slightly disappointed in the casting but I'm sure I'll get over it once I see the movie and fall in love with the Edward actor.

Also, the fourth book is available for pre-order at Amazon.com and with shipping, it's only $16. It is set to arrive at my house just a few days after Adam leaves for his deployment in August. At least I'll have Edward while Adam is gone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! I was watching the one on youtube but your link is much clearer. I had to do a twilight trailer post too. Everyone needs to know! I will be your date if Adam refuses. Eric will--no doubt--be at home snug in his bed. So far we can't interest one. I have a brother-in-law who said he finally read it so that he could start to have some conversations with his wife and daughter. So, go Adam!

Amber said...

You had to agree to read "one of his dumb books"?

So is twilight a dumb book, or did he just get the better end of the deal?

heather said...

I freaking love Twilight!!! So glad that you posted about it. I might have to be cool like you and copy your post...hope you don't mind. Love ya and can't wait to hang out in August. Oh by the way, thanks for the info on pre-ordering the fourth book.

Lynette said...

That was a great trailer. I hadn't seen it yet. Do you mind if I add it to my blog? Where is Adam going and how long? I miss you girls.

Leslie Watters said...

I'm going to try to read it too. It'll be fun to be in love with the same man. :)

Becky said...

I hate the name Edward. I wonder if I will like it after I read the book which I refuse to do until the 4th book comes out. I hate waiting for sequels. Wow I am full of hate today.