CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Sunday was my 25th birthday. Since we usually spend a good amount of time at church Sundays, we decided to celebrate it on Saturday. Adam went out of his way to make BOTH days really great for me. Saturday morning he made me breakfast and we spent the morning just hanging out and going to the store as a family. After the boys' naps, we went to a place called Monkey Joe's with a few of our favorite families. It's a huge building with all kinds of inflatable slides, jump houses, crawly spaces, obstacle courses and other fun things. There is a parent's place with high speed internet, big screen tv's and recliners so parents can do their thing while their kids play. There are referees who keep all the kids in line who look like they are 12. We went on a Saturday so the place was chaotic. I'm guessing there were about 200 kids there, plus parents, plus referees plus a loud speaker with loud music playing. We played with our kids for a few hours and I got to take the boys down some slides and crawl around with them. We had a lot of fun but were really glad to get out of that place before we had mental breakdowns. We then went back to our house and had pizza, cake and ice cream with our friends. Adam made me a pink crown cake- impressive, huh?

I also want to thank you all for your phone calls, text messages, emails, cards and voicemails. I felt really loved on my birthday.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great day. What a fun place. That picture of you and Adam with the cake is so cute.

Aivaz Family said...

Serioulsy, I realized it was your birthday durning church and meant to send you some type of message and then forgot all about it. I stink. I am glad you had a fun day. You are insanely hot.

Anita said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!! I can't believe you are only 25--that makes me feel old. I am glad you had such a great day (well 2 days).

Julie said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you all had fun! I love the cake that Adam made, it looks like he spent a lot of time on it.

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!! I am glad you had a two good days. You deserve it. I love the cake.

Adelheide said...

Happy late birthday!

Becky said...

You are cute!

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday again!! I hope you got my e-mail! I am glad you had a fun time!! Love you!

heather said...

Happy (late) Birthday! Sorry, I didn't know it was your birthday. Sound like you had a ton of fun though. I especially love the cake!

The Findarle Family said...

I am glad you had a good birthday! I am in love with you also...