CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Little Cutie Pies

I just want to do a quick post and tell you all that I love my little boys. Last week was pretty rough and I questioned my abilities as a mother quite a few times. I'm sure every mother has her moments but mine seemed pretty abundant last week. This week has been a lot better and today my boys were little angels. As I am writing this post they are playing in the backyard together in the sandbox that Adam built for them. I can see them through the back door and it makes me so happy to see them love each other and help each other. I just took some pictures to put up here too so you can see the cuteness that I'm talking about. In the first picture, I came out and said "hi" and Bridger is waving back and he said "hi" back. It is one of his few words.

Brody is amazing me with all of his new vocabulary. He is speaking in long sentences and a lot of funny words. He is even starting to correct all the words he first learned that he has always pronounced wrong. He finally says "truck" instead of "guck" and "fireman" instead of "wa-man". Also, we have a new exchange that makes me smile everytime. I say "I love my Brody" and he says "I love my mommy!" I like it.

Anyway, I love my boys and am grateful to be their mom.

6 comments:

Zachariah Parry said...

I love your boys too.

Aivaz Family said...

They are so cute. Katelyn and Tyler (todd's daughter) are so fun like that. Especially when they aren't killing eachother. I like you.

Adelheide said...

Aww, so cute!

heather said...

They are totally cute. I know what you mean about having bad days. Today I felt like a bad mom, but then its those moments that make you forget those bad days. I'm glad that you are having a better week.
PS: I don't know if you remember but when we were in English class we used to write notes on gum wrappers...just a random thought. Good times though.

The Findarle Family said...

I miss your boys a lot! They are so cute and I talked to Brody yesterday and it made me really happy inside. I love you!

Becky said...

I'm so glad that you have lots of good days now. I remember when almost every day was a trial for you. Just think what it will be like when they are 17 and 16!! Love you.