CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Adam and Jessica
March 11, 2000

I was tagged by my friend Heather and today is a perfect day to blog about Adam and me.

What is his name? Adam (sometimes I call him Ad).
How long have we been together? Who knows- I've been in love with him since I was 13. We have been married for 5 1/2 years.
How old is he? 27 years old.
Who eats more? Me- especially when we are talking sweets and more especially when we are talking cinnamon rolls.
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? Adam (only by an inch and a half, though).
Who sings better? Considering the fact that I sound like a horse when I sing, he does.
Who is smarter? He is more logical and efficient but I am better at math. We both have our strengths.
Who does laundry? It's supposed to be me but Adam picks up my slack when I don't get it done.
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who sleeps on the right side? Adam- except for when I'm pregnant because the right side is closer to the bathroom.
Who mows the lawn? Adam SO mows the lawn. I don't do that nor have I since I was like 10. If Adam gets deployed, our lawn will just get out of control because I refuse to use a lawnmower.
Who cooks dinner? I usually do but if Adam gets home and I am too exhausted, he'll do it.
Who drives? We both do- if I am feeling anxious, I drive.
Who has the better record??? I did until about 2 months ago when I got 2 tickets in a month (and I hadn't gotten a ticket before that since I was 16).
Who is more stubborn? Me. I don't think Adam has a stubborn bone in his body.
Who kissed who first? We both kissed each other I think. He is the only one I've ever kissed.
Who proposed? Adam (10 days after he got home from his mission).
Who has more friends? I do.
Who is more sensitive? I am.
Who has more siblings? We both have 5 siblings.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture. Such a handsome couple.

Zachariah Parry said...

It was only last summer that I took the glow-in-the-dark "yes" off of the ceiling that Adam put in your old bedroom in response to a dance invitation.

heather said...

Love the picture, its totally awesome! I forget that you guys dated in High School. HOpe you guys have fun today!

Natalie said...

Very cute picture. You are one fine looking couple.

Kendra said...

he he he I tagged you before I saw that you had already been tagged! Funny! I remember that picture!! Happy love day!

Eliza said...

It is fun to see that from so long ago. You guys are as cute now as you were then. Also, I stared at that stupid star yes for years.

The Findarle Family said...

I also stared at that star for years... I always wanted to take it down but lets face it, I am lazy! Furthermore, I think I would rather be logical and efficient than better at math. I'm just saying! And Adam is really nice. And so are you

Becky said...

Cute!!

Bastianclan said...

You guys look so young in this pic. Wow!!! Super cute