CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bridger's First Haircut


Bridger got is first haircut yesterday. I kept putting it off because I didn't want to cut his baby hair off, but he was getting shaggy around the ears and his bangs were becoming a little out of control. These are the before and after pictures. You can't tell but I cut off almost an inch in most places. He liked it at first (he got to play with a nose hair trimmer that has the blades taken out that Brody always likes to hold during his haircuts) but then towards the end he was swatting my hand away. Doesn't he look devastated that I cut his hair? Like "What did my mom do to my beautiful hair?"

He looks so cute- it makes him look like a big boy to me. He is a stud.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Shari Davis said...

Okay, that is too cute!!!!! He looks happy in the before, smiling so cute, and then he looks so upset in the after picture!!!! Funny!!!

Becky said...

I can't tell a difference in his hair but he is dang cute!

Anonymous said...

I have pictures like this for all my boys for their first haircuts. It's soo funny how upset they get when you cut their hair. lol

Eliza said...

I can see the difference. He's an angry little elf. I am impressed that you updated your blog so frequently this week. Please post pics of the boys in their costumes.

Bastianclan said...

hey Jessica your little boy is a stud.How cute. awweee another milestone. First Haircut next thing you know he will be walking right? Oh boy!

Elaine Parry said...

The pictures are adorable. We must print them. We love your comments about the boys. Yes,they are too cute. The costumes are very good. Happy Halloween. It is over tonight.

Bonnie has heard of your blogs and would like to receive them
bonnie.mcintyre@jordan.k12.ut.us

The Findarle Family said...

Cute baby! He is attractive and nice job scarring him for the rest of his life. look how sad he looks!