CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Adam!!!


Today is Adam's birthday. He is 27 now, which to me is really old but to many of you reading, it is probably really young. We are actually having his party on Friday because it is our good friend James' birthday this week also and we are doubling the fun and having a party with them. Today probably didn't feel like a birthday for Adam but hopefully we will have enough fun on Friday to make up for it. Today I brought him some cookies to share with his friends at work. I remember when my mom used to bring in cookies or cupcakes or whatever we wanted her to bring when it was our birthday. Then everyone liked me for the day, even the people who didn't normal like me.

So these pictures are some that I found in one of our old picture albums. I don't mean albums that are old; I mean albums that contain old pictures. I know what you're thinking and no, we don't put covers on our albums. I love pictures of Adam when he was a little boy. He was cute but not in a weird I like little boys way. His baby picture slightly reminds me of Bridger and he is also quite attractive. The one with Adam in red pajamas is with Legrand and is also one of my all time favorite pictures. You can just see how much they love each other. Sometimes when Brody and Bridger are playing, I see that between them and I love love love it. The picture with Adam lying on the ground is with Stalina. I wonder what they are laughing about.

It is now after 11pm which is way past my bedtime. Adam, Happy Birthday!! I love you and hope you like being old. And to all of you out there, I'll let you know how it feels in a few years when I am old.

12 comments:

Ferret said...

Happy Birthday Adam!

Unknown said...

Hey Jessica! So glad we found your blog! I love digging out old photos, too! Just think....those photos are like 20-something years old...Dang...Adam's a dinosaur! P.S. Great job with Visiting Teaching Conference! I'm amazed you found the time to update your blog after such a day!

Zachariah Parry said...

Birthday's are so much fun! Especially when we get to see cute pictures of Adam.

Jonathan and Rachel said...

HAPPY LATE B-DAY Adam!! Hope it was grand ... you're just 1 year and days older than me :) -- Hope you guys have a GREAT weekend! -- Rach

Eliza said...

Happy Birthday Adam! Cute pictures, although the one with Adam holding the frog is cute in a I like little boys way.

The Findarle Family said...

the baby picture of him looks just like Bridger and I see alot of Brody in the other ones. I like you guys but I am not going to wish Adam a happy birthday on here because I am not lame and I remembered ON his birthday... for those of you who didnt.

Becky said...

I am always so excited when I go to one of you guys's (?) blogs and there is an update. We are so glad Adam joined our family! Hope you had a good one!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Happy Birthday, Adam! Jared says that you've still got a ways to go before you can really be called "old" so don't worry. We hope that you had a great day and that you're remembering to save us some cake!

Adelheide said...

Cute pictures. Happy Birthday Adam!

Jacob Parry said...

I like you guys...A lot.

Shari Davis said...

Hey Jessica! Adam is ancient. Holy Cow!!

Shari Davis said...

That's okay if you were Bella. Doesn't it say she's very caring or something? And you are so not annoying. I like you. You're fun!