CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

An Introduction

Hi. My name is Broderick, but you can call me Brody. I feel like it's time for me to let the world know that I am not just a cute face attached to a perfectly scrumptious body (that is how my mom says it). I have a brain too. I know all my letters and read books all by myself. I brush my teeth and put my clothes on by myself too. If I wanted to I could even change my own diaper, but I choose instead to punish my parents for not feeding me ice cream for dinner every night. They're trying to get me to do my business on a potty, but to be honest I only do it for the M&Ms or when I don't want to go to bed right away. They're so easily manipulated - like giant gobs of play dough in my hands! It's much more efficient to just use a diaper anyway, plus I can be in charge of my own time management and not a slave to nature. I'm trying to persuade my Dad to use diapers, but so far I've had no luck. I'll let you know if that changes.
I have a little brother named Bridger, but I call him "Boo" - you can too. Sometimes when we're bored we'll just laugh at each other for fun. He's cute, but not as smart as me yet. I'm trying to teach him how to pray and walk and eat stuff, but, like I said - he's not so smart.
I think lions are pretty much the best animal ever. If I could be an animal, a lion is what I'd choose. Not just because they have cool hair, or eat people, but because can poop wherever they want and nobody cares. Also, they can roar really loud and so can I.

3 comments:

Zachariah Parry said...

I believe it was Grandpa Craig who used to say (maybe still does) that women always wanted him for his brain, but he has a nice body, too. Some of Grandpa's personality is coming out in Brody it looks like. Maybe he'll grow out of it.

Eliza said...

Brody, I love you. You write extremely well for your age. Maybe someday you'll realize that is is less gross to go in the toilet than carry it around with you. You are very smart to know your alphabet. Thank you for your blog.

The Findarle Family said...

Bordy, you are so smart and I really want to kiss your face. This is Owgde by the way. I love you.